Hey you all! Hope it has been a very lovely week for you guys, and happy spring! This time of year, I am all about the pastels and ~all~ the spring vibes. And, who doesn’t like a little chocolate? So, for this post I am going to tell you how to make a cute and super simple Easter desert: Easter Egg Bark!
- Melting chocolate (I used milk chocolate, but you could use white or dark)
- Mini Cadbury Eggs
- White Chocolate M & Ms (or any M & Ms, I just like these because they are spring-y pastel colors!)
As for measurements, I just estimated! I used a larger bowl of milk chocolate and a little under a package for both the M & Ms and the Cadbury Eggs, which ended up making about one baking sheet of bark.
Now, on to making the bark:
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or using a double broiler (I personally just used the microwave because it was quick and easy- I put it in for about one minute, stirred, then another minute).
- Once the chocolate is melted, pour in the Cadbury Eggs and M & Ms, adding as many as you would like in the bark.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once the mixure is fully spread, add more Cadbury Eggs and M & Ms on top of the bark (make sure to do this before the chocolate cools!). This step is optional, but I really like it because it gives a pop of color on the outside!
- Then, let the bark cool (I would recommend putting it in the freezer- only takes about fifteen minutes to harden completely).
- Once the bark has hardened, break the bark into smaller pieces and enjoy!
And there you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and I hope you all have a wonderful spring and a happy Easter!